Join a Winning Team
Black Mango is built on the strong belief that events need to be engaging, extraordinary and memorable.
We pride ourselves on being that ‘little bit different’, by maintaining a consistent ethos of ‘maximising the client experience’, and ‘delivering more creative event solutions’. This gives us a leading edge and makes us valued by our clients.
What makes Black Mango stand out from the rest of the industry?
Better thought out events with greater depth and breadth – Black Mango go the extra mile to design events that appeal to the widest range of clients, on multiple levels of complexity for people with different needs and styles.
We would love to hear from you if you are someone who:
- Wants to work for a company that strives to be the best.
- Delivers high levels of internal and external customer service.
- Is trustworthy and has high levels of integrity.
- Has a positive can-do attitude.
- Is passionate and driven to succeed.
Just like our clients, we run regular events for our staff. We have both meetings and parties, sometimes combined! To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 01244 893185
Based in the UK Head Office, we are currently accepting applications for the following:
Job ref: BM 0116
This role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Assist with Black Mango’s social media identities, as well as working on writing articles for Black Mango’s new blog, researching potential contributors and brands to work with, and work to improve our social media presence. We are also looking for someone with an interest in SEO/website development to help continually improve the Black Mango’s website.
- Work with local and national press reporting and tracking coverage, researching new ideas, managing PR requests from journalists, researching target publications, writing press releases and sourcing imagery as well as lots of other areas.
- Assist in researching and writing about new event experiences, as well as image sourcing, editing, and writing relevant news articles.
- Assisting in event production planning and coordination.
- Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance).
- You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
- Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
- Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our business.
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business.
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questionsAbility create and upload.
- Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus.
The role and company structure is very much hands-on and dynamic, you’ll be working within a small creative, busy team and will be part of regular campaign planning sessions.
Send your CV to Black Mango Director Shirley-Ann O’Neill: email@example.com